Sephora Italy to Sell LeRock 'Butt-Sculpting' Beauty Jeans
Beauty retailer Sephora has entered uncharted territory with the launch of LeRock jeans in select Italian stores
Why is the makeup and skincare destination getting into the denim biz?
These jeans aptly named Lift Up profess to serve as a push-up bra for your bum. A blend of two different textures of stretch fabric and the heart-shaped cut of the jeans is where the lifting action is said to come from, according to a report in WWD.
Designed by Luca Berti and produced in China, LeRock puts out fifty different styles, ranging from their basic butt lifters to limited editions with vintage and glamazon touches (one pair is advertised as "bathed in pure gold"), ranging in price from €80 to €200.
We wonder if it will impact the sales of the anti-cellulite 'slimming" creams sold by many of Sephora's cosmetics brands?
Competition or not, the retailer has decided that they're a hit: After testing the denim in two Rome locations Via del Corso and Via Dante Sephora will officially launch them at a "Bottoms Party" to celebrate Fashion's Night Out on September 9 in its Milan flagship store, Corso Vittorio Emanuele.
We're hoping the jeans make it to stateside Sephora stores we'd rather shop any day, than do lunges and squats for a perkier behind.
Check out the the new crop of luxury lip balms.
Leave a Comment
Tags for Sephora Italy to Sell LeRock 'Butt-Sculpting' Beauty Jeans
Skin Care and Natural skincare newest
- Ole Henriksen Launches a Peel...For The Eyes
- Drew Barrymore's 'Breathe' Tattoo at 'Going the Distance' Premiere in London
- Avon Taps Jacqueline Bisset to Front Anew Platinum, a Line for Mature Women
- Beverly Hills Salon Charged with Defrauding Clients, Including Jennifer Aniston, Anne Hathaway and Liv Tyler
- How to Cope with a Nasty Sunburn
- Kristen Bell in Bikini on Shape Magazine; Talks Exercise, Diet, and Plastic Surgery
- Remedy Summer Skin Damage with Softsoap Nutri Serums Mineral Extracts and Win it Here!
- 'Housewife' Michaele Salahi Wants Plastic Surgery, Talks Anorexia Rumors
- Pepper Gets a Girly Makeover with Molton Brown's Paradisiac Pink Pepperpod Collection
- British Women Prefer Hairy Men, Survey Finds
Skin Care and Natural skincare older
- 'America's Next Top Model': Shockingly Skinny Model Stars in Video Clip - Is This a Sick Joke?
- Post Your Face: My Nose Overpowers My Face
- Face Primer: Six Good Reasons Why You Should Get Your Hands On One Pronto
- Beyoncé, Sarah Jessica Parker Bringing Tan 'Cosmetic Hosiery' Back
- Marc Jacobs Strips for Calvin Klein Interview in Harper's Bazaar
- Melvita, France's Number One Organic Brand, Launches Stateside
- Dove 'Mad Men' Commercial Causes Controversy; Unilever Says It's Witty Parody
- Kiehl's Revs Up in a LifeRide for AmfAR
- Post Your Face: My Frown Lines and Sagging Jowls Are Getting Me Down
- Silicone Injections Kill 22 Year-Old Woman; Experts Say Tragic Trend is Increasing in Hispanic Communities